7 July, Hong Kong SAR, China – The Murray Summer Getaway is an all-inclusive solution with luxurious accommodation and signature experiences, tailored for a memorable staycation. From HKD 3,500 per room per night, guests will enjoy fun-filled activities and expertly curated dinner menus at The Murray’s celebrated restaurants. Those looking for shop-till-you-drop stress relief will receive shopping coupons at some of the biggest shopping centres in Hong Kong. Alternatively, stay in the comfort of our generously spaced guestrooms and chill with a wide range of movies. Reserve now for a rejuvenating experience that includes:
- Daily breakfast for two at The Tai Pan or Garden Lounge
- Complimentary breakfast for child under 6 years old
- Early check-in at 10 a.m. and late check-out until 6 p.m., subject to availability
- HKD 1,200 dining credit per night
- Complimentary in-room movies
- Complimentary overnight parking for one vehicle per stay
- One complimentary rollaway bed
- Join Time Square's Happy Rewards programme and receive 2 shopping coupons of HKD 100 per stay
- Join Harbour City's Always Rewarding programme and receive 4 shopping coupons of HKD 50 per stay
- Select one activity from the following list for a one-night stay. For two-night stays, take part in two activities and enjoy a three-course dinner for two at The Tai Pan. Stay for three nights to enjoy two activities, a three-course dinner for two at The Tai Pan and 50% Best Available Rate on the third night:
- Chocolate Museum admission for two
- Mixology Class for two
- Peak Tram ride for two
- Duckling Harbour Cruise for two
- Botanical Tour (3 p.m. every Sunday) or The Historic Murray Tour (24 hours advance booking is required)
- Cooking Class for two (Monday to Wednesday at 3:30 p.m. with a 7-day advanced reservation required, subject to availability)
Terms and Conditions:
Breakfast for children aged between 6 and 12 is available at HKD 160 per child. Each room accommodates a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child. Dining credits are not applicable at Guo Fu Lou. Dining credits are to be enjoyed during the period of stay and cannot be exchanged for cash. Rate is charged on a per room per night basis and subject to 10% service charge. To avoid a one-night cancellation charge, amendments or cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to 6 p.m. (hotel local time) on day of arrival. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions, programmes and certificates. The 50% Best Available Rate for the third night is only applicable to room rates and not inclusions.
The Murray, Hong Kong, a Niccolo Hotel
Named as the top hotel in Hong Kong in Condé Nast Traveler’s 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards and one of Time Magazine’s 100 Great Places in 2018, The Murray, Hong Kong is a high-profile preservation project by British international studio for architecture and integrated design, Foster + Partners. The hotel, part of Hong Kong SAR’s Conserving Central initiative, was previously the stand-alone Murray Building, one of the city's most iconic landmarks. The US$1 billion contemporary sanctuary features 336 oversized rooms and suites spanning 25 floors, a swimming pool and spa, a stunning rooftop bar with breath-taking views of the central business district and the green oasis of Hong Kong Park, a series of signature restaurants and bars, and creative meeting and event spaces, making it the epicentre of luxury events in the city. Further details on The Murray, Hong Kong are available at niccolohotels.com.
Ultratravel Collection brings together hotels of distinction for the discerning traveller. Its membership is reserved for the very best hotels and resorts in the world – genuinely luxurious and iconic properties that deliver the finest service and personalised guest experiences. Member hotels share an integrated global platform for guest recognition and loyalty rewards, the DISCOVERY programme from partner Global Hotel Alliance, as well as beneficial relationship with the multi-media brand Ultratravel, the other founding partner of Ultratravel Collection. For more information, visit ultratravelcollection.com.
The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. (Leading Hotels of the World)
Comprised of more than 400 hotels in over 80 countries, Leading Hotels is a collection of uncommon luxury hotels. Rooted in the locations in which they are found, members embody the very essence of their destination. Through varied styles of architecture and design and distinct cultural experiences enhanced by passionate people, the collection is for the curious traveler looking for their next discovery. Established in 1928 by several influential and forward-thinking European hoteliers, Leading Hotels has a nine-decade-long commitment to providing remarkable, authentic travel experiences. The company selects only hotels that meet its high standards for quality and distinctiveness, resulting in a curated portfolio of hotels united not by what makes them the same, but the details that make them different. Leaders Club is the company’s exclusive tiered guest loyalty program, consisting of like-minded travelers seeking uncommon travel experiences. The program provides its members with personalized service and exclusive travel benefits to enhance their stays at any Leading Hotel around the world. For more information visit: www.lhw.com, Facebook at www.Facebook.com/LeadingHotels, Twitter @LeadingHotels and Instagram @leadinghotelsoftheworld