- Reservation is required.
- The Experience must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- To confirm your reservation, an advance payment is required. The hotel will contact you with further details.
- Modifications or cancellations can be made no later than 24 hours in advance.
- The Experience cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- The dress code in the restaurant is smart casual.
- Other terms & conditions may apply based on hotel and government regulations.
Master Chef Experience
Be our guest Chef of the day
Dress up and become one of our culinary team members. Join the Master Chef in selecting the ingredients, preparation and commence a cooking journey in creating very unique cooking experiences.
- One-hour culinary experience with cooking and tasting with a Master Chef for two
- The cooking class set menu will include an asparagus salad with a poached egg, and Ravigote sauce, a mushroom soup with focaccia croutons and truffle oil, a pizza Changsha or a rib-eye with mountain butter, garlic, and rosemary, and a traditional tiramisu for dessert