From pet-friendly al fresco dining experience to thoughtful in-room pet amenities, a fun-filled adventure awaits.
As much as we strive to take care of our four-legged friends, we do ask for your assistance to observe a few obligations to ensure the comfort and pleasure of our other human guests.
- The hotel allows a maximum of two dogs or cats per room for overnight stays, at HKD 1,000 per pet per night.
- Pets, except for guide dogs, are restricted from entering the Spa, gymnasium and swimming pool, and are not allowed inside restaurants and bars.
- Guests with pets are allowed in public areas when entering and exiting through the main lobby.
- Pets are allowed at the Cotton Tree Terrace, and outdoor seating of Cotton Tree Terrace, The Tai Pan, Garden Lounge and Murray Lane.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room.
- Pets must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by the guest.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, or in a carrier, when inside the hotel or within the hotel premises unless it is in the guestroom.
- Pets are not allowed on sofas or chairs in the public areas.
- Guests must ensure that their pet does not bark or make noise continuously or too often.
- Guests are liable for any damage or noise caused by the pet during their stay or meal. A cleaning fee will be applied for any damage caused.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on the hotel premises and in the neighbourhood.