- This Experience is subject to availability at the time of booking and depends on weather conditions.
- Reservation is required.
- The Experience must be booked at least three days in advance.
- Advance payment is required to confirm your reservation. The hotel will contact you with further details.
- Modifications or cancellations can be made not later than two days in advance.
- The Experience cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- The Experience includes the member only.
- Dress code: The dress code in the restaurant is smart casual.
- Other terms & conditions may apply based on hotel and government regulations.
- The GHA DISCOVERY programme is governed by terms and conditions that can be found here.
"Lost Plate" food tour
Take Tuk-tuk to experience family-run Chengdu restaurants
"The Lost Plate" food tour promises to sample plenty of delicious food with the guidance of a private local guide. You won’t have to worry about what to order or how to communicate with the owners at each stop. Everything you eat is tried and tested; you’ll see how it's made and learn about the families who make it. The tour visits local neighbourhoods where real locals live and eat. Restaurants are locally owned and often specialize in only one dish, which means the quality is high and the flavour is even better.
- Transportation using private Tuk-tuks to get you away from the tourists and off the beaten path
- Guided food tour to experience the best food, shoulder-to-shoulder with locals