Popinjays and Murray Lane will present unique cocktails inspired by different eras and popular beverages in Hong Kong over the ages, paying tribute to the heritage of the Murray Building over the full anniversary year.
- Philip 1969 — Gin-based Highball with Ginger & Lime
- Latitude 22 — Tequila, Pineapple Bun, Vitasoy & Orange
- Pink Blossom — Whiskey, Lemon Tea, Berries & Lemongrass
- The Cotton Tree — Gin, Longan, Green Apple & Citrus
- Niccolo-tini — Vodka, Espresso, Cinnamon & Vanilla
Craft Your Own Cocktail
Guests can pick their favourite ingedients and craft their own cocktails. The recipe will be written on a postcard for guests to take home as a memory, signed by the Mixologist in charge.
For enquiries, please contact +852 3141 8888.