The only registered Old and Valuable trees of its species in Hong Kong, the Cassia Javanica var. Indochinensis welcomes guests in the forecourt of the hotel entrance. The majestic green canopy turns into a sea of pink and white as it flowers between April and May, hence fondly referred to as Pink and White Shower. Best viewed from the Garden Level, the tree has been carefully preserved and diligently cared for.
Celebrate the elegance and history of this grande dame with a lovingly curated staycation where you can admire its beauty and delight in dining treats inspired by our mother nature.
- Cassia Afternoon Tea for two at the designated restaurant (alternatively, pick up a takeaway set at departure)
- HKD 1,200 dining credits per night (except the Chinese restaurant)
- Cassia-inspired welcome cocktail for two at Popinjays on arrival day
- Special supplement of HKD 200 for overnight parking for one vehicle per stay, applicable to Friday to Sunday and Public Holiday
- A blooming plant to take home